Outsourcing with DNA
Professional Service with Personal Attention
Why outsource with DNA?
Reduce Costs, Increase Efficiencies and Remain Competitive.
Outsourcing is contracting out the management and development of a process or production which the customer controls the result. To remain competitive, many companies outsource as a way to reduce costs, increase efficiencies, and refocus critical resources. This way the companies can concentrate on their core competencies leaving rest of the business activities to their outsourcing partner.
"Why not outsource?"
Outsourcing work has come to be a tried-and-tested model and is recognized as a long term competitive strategy for success. The question going around now is not ‘why outsource?’ but ‘why not outsource?’ As companies grow in size and operations, it becomes increasingly clear that their focus has to be redirected to their core activities while the non-core functions can be ‘sent out’ or ‘outsourced’ to vendors specialized in that particular function.
When to outsource work?
Have you found yourself faced with any of the following doubts?
- Are my resources being utilized effectively?
- Are my current resources capable of supporting new technology?
- Is there a quicker, more effective method to handle processes?
- Does my team have the operational expertise to do the task assigned?
- Are we working at optimum costs?
If you are asking yourself the question,"Why should I outsource?", consider the following top reasons for outsourcing cited by companies that have successfully made outsourcing work for them.
What are some advantages of outsourcing?
- Outsourcing provides a unique combination of design, marketing and technical computer skills. In most companies there is relatively little interaction between the marketing, computer and publications departments. Often the website development is assigned to one department. The results - too heavy design with slow download or intense copy without marketing hooks.
- Leverage current technologies in multimedia design, database, and interactive functionality. Few companies can afford to maintain a staff with this diverse experience and expertice, which makes outsourcing an economical choice.
- Outsourcing levels the playing field. Allows small businesses access to the know-how, capital, economies of scale and other resources that large companies enjoy.
- » Web Design Services
- » Web Application Development
- » Graphic Design Services
- » Print Media Services
“What I like most about DNA and their services is the highly personal attention we receive. They're incredibly fast at turning around work, and are available seemingly 24/7! The fast turnaround also equals highly efficient, quality work. A win-win!
DNA's services have streamlined our data to a much more manageable logical system. We now have one place to go to find the most up-to-date, accurate information, and we can pull it out and lay our hands on it very quickly if needed.
DNA is always available to us when we need something "on the fly". They have gone above and beyond, sometimes at the last minute, to make things right for us. This level of service is invaluable! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend
DNA to anyone and everyone!”
Clinical Studies Coordinator